April Wrap Up

 intro

Book reviews:

A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow

My rating: 2 stars

Series: A Song Below Water book 1

I was so excited about the release of this book, but unfortunately, it was so disappointing. I wanted to love this one so badly, but unfortunately, I ending up DNFing it.

My review

Be More Chill by Ned Vizzini

My rating: 4 stars

One of my favorite musicals is Be More Chill and the book was just amazing as the show!

My review

The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter 

My rating: 5 stars

Series:  The Forest of Good and Evil book 1

This book was so good! 

My review

The Glass Queen by Gena Showalter

My rating: 3 stars

Series: The Forest of Good and Evil book 2

The Glass Queen was the sequel to The Evil Queen. It wasn't as good, but I still enjoyed it.

My review


Hazel and Grey by Nic Stone

My rating: 3 stars

Series: Faraway

My review

War Storm by Victoria Aveyard

My rating: 4 stars

Series: Red Queen book 4

I finally finished the Red Queen series this month! Out of the whole series, book 1 was my favorite, but War Storm was still really good.

My review

Don't Tell the Nazis by Marsha Forchuk Skypuch

My rating: 3 stars

I liked Don't Tell the Nazis much more than I thought I was going to.

My review

Divergent by Veronica Roth

My rating: 3 stars

Series: Divergent book 1

After much peer pressure from my friends, I finally gave in and read Divergent. The romance in this book sucked, but the plot was pretty good.

My review

Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson

My rating: 5 stars

When I first saw this book, it reminded me of that old song "Take Me Home Tonight." I'm so happy I picked this book up because it was chalked full of theatre references!

My review

Other posts:

What I read this month:

  • The Hill We Climb by Amanda Gorman
  • War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
  • A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas
  • Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard
  • The Bookwanders by Anna James
  • The Lost Fairytales by Anna James
  • Infinity Son by Adam Silvera
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Instant Karma by Marissa Myer
  • The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
  • A Study in Charlotte by Britany Cavallaro
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Bloom by Kevin Panetta
  • A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs
  • Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell
  • Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
  • Lily and Dunkin by Donna Gephart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta