What role would you play in Snow White? Quiz!

 I've read a lot of YA retellings, but The Evil Queen is by far my favorite. This book took a twist on the retelling. In The Evil Queen, Snow White was a prophecy of the future. The whole time, Everly couldn't stop wondering which role she and her companions played. This got me wondering, what role would I have played?



About The Evil Queen


 Everly Morrow grew up in the mortal world. She was always an outsider, hated by everyone but her sister and mother. In the realm of Enchantia, fairytales are prophecies of the future. After one look through a mirror, Everly finds out she destined to the Evil Queen. Everly doesn't want to be evil. But can she resist the temperature, or will she be consumed by power?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta