Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag

Today, I'll be doing the Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag. 

Best book you've read so far in 2020

My favorite book so far this year would either be Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch or The Beholder by Anna Bright. Both of these books were amazing and I loved them so much.

Amazon.com: The Beholder eBook: Bright, Anna: Kindle Store Best sequel you've read so far in 2020

Love & War has been my favorite sequal so far this year. Love & War is the sequal to Alex & Eliza which I also read this year.

New release you haven't read but want to

The Boundless just came out reccently and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I loved the first book, The Beholder, so much and I can't wait to read The Boundless

Most anticipated release for the second half of the year

There are two releases that I am so excited for. The first one is A Tale of Witchcraft by Chris Colfer which comes out in October. In November, Love & Olvies by Jenna Evans Welch comes out. Both are authors I love and I can't wait for their new books. 

Biggest disappointment

The biggest disappointment so far this year was Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly. I wanted to love this book so much but I ended up not being able to finish it.  

Biggest surprise

I was surprised by how much I loved The Year After You by Nina de Pass. I wasn't expecting to love it so much but the story was great!

Favorite new author (debut or new to you)

One author I love that's new to me this year is Jenna Evans Welch. I know I've already mentioned her a few times in this post but I just loved her Love & Gelato series so much. 

Newest fictional crush

If I had to chose, I would pick Thomas from The Maze Runner.

Newest favoirte charater

Dorothy Must Die was a reccent read for me, but I would pick Amy as my newest favorite charater. 

Book that made you cry

The only book so far that made me cry this year was The Maze Runner by James Dashner. One of my favorite charaters died and it was heartbreaking. 

Book that made you happy

Really I could chose any book for this prompt but I'm going to chose The Betrothed by Keria Cass. I loved The Selection and this book was just as good!

Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year

I love the cover of Forged in Fire and Stars. The book was great too!

What books do you need to read by the end of the year?

One book that I really want to get through this year is The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. There are so many other books I want to read from my TBR and I'm so glad that quarantine has helped me put a huge dent in it.

That's all for today so good bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta