Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson (ARC Review)

The Loresmith is the blacksmith who served alongside royals for generations. Ara knows that it is her destiny to become the Loresmith. But she never believed it would come true. The monarchy fell years ago along with the Loresmith. When Princess Nimhea and Prince Emaon take Ara on a quest to fulfill her destiny. The journey takes Ara to new places where she meets Teth, a cunning-and cute- thief.

The story is mainly focused on Ara's journey to becoming a Loresmith and less on her romance with Teth. It isn't until the second half of the book where we really get into the romance part.

I loved learning about all the legends surrounding the Loresmith and his kingdom. Ara's journey was entertaining. So entertaining that I stayed up until 2 am to finish the book! But hey! Who needs sleep anyway?...it's been a very sleep-deprived week for me...

There will be a sequel to this book (yay!). I don't know anything about it yet, but I'm excited to get my hands on it already.

Page Count: 384 pages (paperback)

Published: May 5, 2020

My Rating: 5 stars 

Series: Forged in Fire and Stars (book 1)

Genre: Fantasy

Buy this book!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Glader Names: The Maze Runner