Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

Love & Gelato (Love & Gelato, #1)Lina is spending the summer in Italy. But she would give anything to be back at home with her best friend Addie. Lina's only there because it's her mother's dying wish that she got to meet her father. But what kind of father isn't around for sixteen years? That's what Lina is trying to figure out. But then she is given a journal that her mother kept when she was in Italy. Lina is counting the days until she can return to the states. Then she meets Ren who helps her unearth her mother's secret. A secret that will change the way she thought of her mother, father, and even herself.
        OH MY FREAKING GOD! I LOVED THIS BOOK! This is my favorite book no doubt about it. I loved this book so much. This book gave me such a craving for gelato. The day I finished it, I went straight to Sweet Mia's to go and get some stracciatella gelato. Stracciatella is a vanilla flavor with chocolate but Lina will explain in the book how heavenly it tastes.
        Love & Gelato had everything! It had romance, a mystery, and an awesome plot twist. There was a great love triangle! Love & Gelato was a light-hearted and humorous book. Some of the characters are witty and funny. I feel like it's hard to create a perfectly humorous character because sometimes an author will overdo it or the humor won't shine enough. Jenna created the characters perfectly. I loved this book and you can bet I already raved about it to everyone I know!

Page Count: 389 pages (hardcover)
Published: May 3, 2016
Genre: Contemporary
Series: Love & Gelato book 1
My Rating: 5 stars
Buy this book!
~~~
More Love & Gelato

Other books by Jenna Evans Welch:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta