Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch

Love & Olives (Love & Gelato, #3)

Olive (aka Liv) hasn't seen her father since she was eight. But all that changes when she receives a postcard in the mail. Liv's dad wants her to fly all the way to Greece to shoot a documentary for National Geographic. Together, they're going to finally find Atlantis, the lost city that they bonded over when Liv was little. She isn't totally thrilled at first. Then she meets Theo, her father's cute protege. In just ten days, Liv learns that lost things can be found, including Atlantis.

    Love & Olives was great! I love this book beyond words. At the time of reading this book (around the beginning of August), I was hit by the dreaded curse we readers call the READING SLUMP! (cue the dramatic music.) I'm so glad that I picked up this book because once I started reading, I didn't want to stop.
    Not only did I love the story, but I also loved the characters. Jenna Evans Welch has this amazing talent for writing lovable characters that you wish you were real. I instantly fell in love with Liv and Theo. Question: where can I find a Theo of my own and do boys like that actually exist 'cuz he is perfection?
    According to Goodreads, Love & Olives is based on Mamma Mia which is one of my favorite movies. I definitely see a lot of resemblance between Liv and Sophie and of course both stories take place in Greece. Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to watch Mamma Mia for what must be the gazillionth time.  

Page Count: 352 pages
Published: November 10, 2020
Genre: Contemporary
Series: Love & Gelato book 3
My Rating: 5 stars
Pre-order this book!!!

~ ~ ~

Other books by Jenna Evans Welch:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta