Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch

Love & Luck (Love & Gelato, #2)Addie is visiting Ireland for the summer for her aunt's huge TV wedding. She's hoping for a distraction from her recent heartbreak. But her brother, Ian, won't give her a break. He's pressuring her to tell their mom but Addie is against that at all costs. The two have gone from having a close bond to bickering every few seconds. After finding a guidebook called Ireland for the Heartbroken, maybe she'll be okay. Addie just can't wait to visit her friend in Italy when this is all over. But then plans change and she meets Rowan, a dashing Irish boy.
        Warning: this book will destroy your soul. I loved Love & Luck SO MUCH! I can't express how amazing this book was. Jenna's writing was great! She made me feel like I was in the Emerald Isle right alongside Addie. I loved the sarcastic and quirky narration too.
        To sum up the first 100 pages of Love & Luck: secrets, lies, and black eyes. Addie kept this big secret for most of the book and we got to uncover little bits and pieces here and there. I was kept on the edge of my seat.
        Love & Luck was fast-paced and it was never boring. Seriously, I never wanted to put this book down. It immediately sucked me in. I of course loved it. I loved that we got to see Lina and Ren in the end of the book too. I can't promise that I didn't have an emotional breakdown because I loved Lina and Ren so much. Reading Love & Luck made me want to go back and reread Love & Gelato.
        The ending of this book was so sweet. The whole story in general was amazing. I connected so much because I could relate to everything the characters were going through.
        I love this book and would definitely recommend it to anyone. I can't wait for the next book in this series: Love & Olives.

Page Count: 303 pages
Published: May 8, 2018

Genre: Contemapry
Series: Love & Gelato book 2
My Rating: 5 stars

Buy this book!
~~~
Other books by Jenna Evans Welch:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta