Kiera Cass Wrote A New Book And I LOVE It! (The Betrothed ARC Review)

Amazon.com: The Betrothed (9780062291639): Cass, Kiera: Books  Hollis has won the love of King Jameson. At first, she is overjoyed, she would be queen. But then she meets someone new. While the king chooses her, she chooses another. And now, Hollis must face the consequences.
   A NEW BOOK BY KIERA CASS? YES PLEASE! If you don't know, I love The Selection series (except for book 5 but that's not the point).  I thought I would have to wait until May for this but I am so happy I got it early. This book was everything I hoped it would be. The Betrothed has everything you would expect from Kiera Cass: rival lovers, an amazing romance, and a badass protagonist. Fans of Kiera's other books are sure to love this one.
    This book was amazing. I loved it so, so much. It was fast-paced and the world was built so well. The characters were also written beautifully. Of course, there were amazing plot twists along the way too! As soon as I picked this book up, it was impossible to put down.
   The Betrothed will be a duology which I am so excited about! I also have a music playlist and quiz to go along with The Betrothed.

Page Count: 400 pages (paperback)
Published: May 5, 2020
My Rating: 5 stars
Series: The Betrothed
Genre: Fantasy
BUY THIS BOOK!!!
Review: 'The Betrothed' by Kiera Cass - Dutch Book Chick
~ ~ ~
Other books by Kiera Cass:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta