The One by Keira Cass

Image result for the one by kiera cassPage Count: 323 pages  
Published: May 6, 2014
My Rating: 5 stars
Series: The Selection (Book 3) 
Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian
Amazon link for The One

  35 girls entered The Selection, only 1 can win. The Selection changed America's life, but how much more can it change? A lot. She's finally made up her mind, but the pressure of being a princess, a queen, could change it again. And America's feisty personality gets her into a fight with almost EVERY character. And soon her feelings start going on another emotional roller coaster. We go back to Aspen then back to Maxon. And soon enough America makes an enemy with the worst person possible. So she decided that she's going to lose and that she'll go out with a bang!  
  I love this series! Reading about America's and Maxon's relationship and it wasn't insta-love. I love America's character and this book series. I just feel there were too many secrets going on. Also, America's relationship with Maxon was on, and off I wasn't sure who she would end up with. I also thought that it was unfair how America was using Aspen as a safety net. That's. really all I have to say and I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants a romance-type book. I mean it's nothing extreme and I can see that I'm starting to ramble so I'm going to end the post here. Bye! 

Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway. 
~~~~
Other books by Kiera Cass: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta