The Crown by Kiera Cass

Image result for the crown book quotesPage Count: 327 Pages  
Published: May 3, 2016  
My Rating: 3 Stars 
Series: The Selection Book 5 
Genre: Dystopian, Fantasy 
Amazon link for The Crown

  35 Suitors Entered The Selection. Who will win? The elite has been narrowed down, but it seems to be narrowing itself out. With Eadlyns family problems, it seems to get harder and harder to focus on the Selected men. When new problems arise, Eadlyn finds that there is no choice but to end with a ring on her finger.
  I WAS ROOTING FOR HALE! That didn't happen (WE ALL SAW IT COMING). But noooo, everything I predict goes wrong. I love The Selection, but the reason I didn't give this book five stars is because of the ending. She only even went on two dates with this guy anyway! Well, I respect the authors writing, it just felt like more insta-love than anything else. In the first three Selection books, we got to see more of America's and Maxon's relationship evolve. In this book, Eadlyn just seemed to look at this guy from the beginning and say, "I love you". Alright, she didn't consider this guy a husband choice until The Crown, but thats only because until this book, she didn't want to get married. In my opinion, this book was a huge let down compared to all the others.
  Now listen up all Kiera Cass fans! Her newest book The Betrothed comes out MAY 5, 2020. 

Image result for the crown book quotes

~~~~
Other books by Kiera Cass: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta