Here's A Music Playlist For After You Read The Betrothed

It's been almost a month since I read The Betrothed by Kiera Cass and I'm still raving about it. Since The Betrothed recently came out on May 5, I gathered seven songs that could go along with this book. I'm not really going to give each song an explanation like I do with my books and music series.


Liar- Camila Cabello. 



Never Really Over- Katy Perry



Flowers- Gabi Demartino


Royals- Lorde



House of Memories- Panic! At The Disco


Into You- Arianna Grande


Heavy Crown- Iggy Azalea ft. Ellie Goulding

        So that's the playlist! Each song relates to the characters, plot, or book in some way. All these songs reminded me of the book.
The Betrothed Review 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta