The Evil Queen Playlist

I'm still raving about The Evil Queen! It was so unbelievably good and I just can't deal with how much I loved this book. The Evil Queen gave me a whole new love for reading. Also, Everly and Roth are such a cute couple! Like I did with all my other favorite books, I created a music playlist that is perfect for The Evil Queen.

Stone Cold- Demi Lavato

I Did Something Bad- Taylor Swift

Control- Halsey

you should see me in a crown- Billie Eilish

Power- Katy Perry

Nicotine- Panic! at the Disco

Bad Blood- Taylor Swift


About The Evil Queen

Everly Morrow grew up in the mortal world. She was always an outsider, hated by everyone but her sister and mother. In the realm of Enchantia, fairytales are prophecies of the future. After one look through a mirror, Everly finds out she destined to the Evil Queen. Everly doesn't want to be evil. But can she resist the temperature, or will she be consumed by power?

My review

The Glass Queen review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta