The Glass Queen by Gena Showalter

Ashleigh was born with a weak heart. After being deemed unfit to rule, she's cast aside by her family and deemed the Glass Princess. One day, she's summoned by her father. Ashleigh learns that she's fated to be Cinderella. Ashleigh's not so sure Cinderellas who she's supposed to be. After falling deeply in love with an avion named Saxon, they find that they have bigger things to deal with when they find a phantom possessing Ashleigh's body. They'll need to free her before they can finally save Sevron.
    l loved The Evil Queen and I was so excited to read the sequel, The Glass Queen. Unfortunately, I didn't end up loving this book as much as its predecessor.  The Glass Queen was really good at first, but eventually, some parts became a little slow.
    I liked that the book was told from both Ashleigh's and Saxon's perspectives. Towards the end of the book, Saxon's chapters became a little boring. Another part about this book I didn't like was the flashbacks Ashleigh had to the phantoms memories.
    On the other hand, The Glass Queen was really entertaining. The story was really good. There were also baby dragons which I loved! Pagan and Pyro are so cute! I also liked getting to see Everly and Roth again.

Page Count: 552 pages
Published: September 29, 2020
Genre: Fantasy
Series: The Forest of Good and Evil book 2
My Rating: 3 stars
Buy this book!

~ ~ ~

Also by Gena Showalter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta