My favorite female authors!

 Today is Women's Day! I'm here to support my fellow woman by sharing some of my favorite female authors. These girls have all written amazing books and some are seriously unhyped. Happy Women's Day everyone!

Jenna Evans Welch

    Jenna Evans Welch has been a favorite author of mine for a while now. The Love & Gelato series is such fun contemporary books but I love how all of them are a little bit more at the same time. I currently own all of her books but the teasers of her next book that she's posted on Instagram have been driving me crazy! I can't wait for it to come out.
Her books:

Victoria Aveyard

    Red Queen was one of the first YA books I've read. From the very beginning, I was hooked. It's such a thrilling fantasy series and I couldn't put it down. You can trust that I'm counting down the days for the release of Realm Breaker!
Her books:
Red Queen

Serena Valentino

    Now for some of the Disney fans out there, I highly recommend checking out Serena Valentino's Villains series. Each book tells the story of a different Disney villain. From the Evil Queen to her own Odd Sisters, this series is full of thrilling plot twists and unseen discoveries.
Her books:
Fairest of All

Liz Braswell

    Even more Disney fun comes with Liz Braswell. I love how she took some of my favorite tales, such as Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland, and twisted them into something I loved even more. So far, my favorite book of hers is Unbirthday, but I can't wait for the release of What Once Was Mine.
Her books:

Ibi Zoboi

    Ibi Zoboi is an author I definitely want to read more of. I'm not usually a big fan of poetry but Pride and Punching the Air was really good. I flew through both books. I think she really went the extra mile with Punching the Air. All the images in that book make the story come alive!
Her books:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta