As Old as Time by Liz Braswell

As Old As TimePage count: 484 pages (Hardcover)
Published: September 6, 2016
My Rating: 4 stars 
Series: Twisted Tales
Genre: Fantasy

What if Belle's mother cursed the Beast?
    As soon as Belle touches the rose, she catches a glimpse of the past. The past where she knew her mother. Where her mother curst the Beast that is now holding her captive. Belle will go on to discover more secrets about her mother and the castle she is kept prisoner in, some of the more disturbing than others.
  For the most part, all of this could have been true to the movie. But I love how it ended. This book was really good. I had a hard time in the beginning of the book by the end, I really liked the story. It was an interesting take on Beauty and the Beast but it ended up working so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta