Mistress of All Evil by Serena Valentino

Page Count: 309 (Hardcover)

Published: October 3, 2017
My Rating: 5 stars
Series: Villains book 4 

Genre: Fantasy 
Amazon link

  Everyone knows how the lovely maiden falls under a curse and is then woken by a prince. But that's only half of the story. As the princess falls into a deep sleep, much more happens. Furthermore, the secrets behind Malicifent's motives are revealed. In this sweeping retelling of Sleeping Beauty, Malifcifent's past is revealed in a heartbreaking way.
  This book was great! Once I started reading, I could not put it down. I loved learning about Malicefent's childhood and a few connections with other fairytales were made! You will never believe who Malicfent's aunt is! Or who Aurora's parents are!
    I also really love the covers in this series. I think the naked hardback of Mistress of All Evil is so cool! That dragon is simply amazing! 
~ ~ ~
Other books I've reviewed by Serena Valentino:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta