The Odd Sisters by Serena Valentino

Though out the Villains series, the Odd Sisters have messed up everyone's lives. They've manipulated the Beast, the Evil Queen, Ursula, Malicafent, and Mother Gothel. Now, it's time for the fairies to chose the Sister's fate. Meanwhile, Circe and Snow White dive deeper into the Sister's shocking past. Their dark truth we finally emerge from beneath the shadows.

I was expecting The Odd Sisters to make me pitty Lucinda, Ruby, and Martha but I still hate them! Unlike the rest of the books in the Villains series, this book didn't make me feel bad at all for the book's main villain.

Now that I've talked about the sisters, I'll talk a little bit about the other characters in this book. Circe was nice and she kept the story moving. I enjoyed her, but she seemed like the only character on the side of good with a conflict. She had something that she was searching for and compared to the other characters, she was really fun.

Snow White was such a dull character though! She did nothing but reading and follow Circe around. And the fairies were really boring too, but fortunately, they were only in a few chapters.

I can't possibly explain how much I love the covers in this series! I love that under the dust jacket there is a whole new image. For example, the poison apple on the cover of The Odd Sisters turns into a rotten apple core. I don't have any other covers like this and it makes this series so much more unique.

Page Count: 274 pages

Published: July 2, 2019

Genre: fantasy

Series: Villains book 6

My rating: 3 stars

Buy this book

~ ~ ~
Other books by Serena Valentino:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta