Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino

Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea WitchThe wicked sea witch was known for taking advantage of an innocent mermaid. But her tale is so much more than that. Ever since Ursula was a child she's been trying to balance out her normal life from the dark one arising inside of her. All it took to throw her off the deep end were the three odd sisters.
        Poor Unfortunate Soul tells Ursula's side of the story, The Little Mermaid. This is an amazing take on the fairytale I grew up loving.
        I loved Disney movies when I was younger and Ariel was probably my favorite out of all the princesses. As time moved on I started liking the villains better and this series probably had something to do with it.
        I love this series so much and each book is a different adventure.
Page Count: 196 pages
Published: July 26, 2016
My Rating: 4 stars
Genre: fantasy
Series: Villains book 3
Buy this book

~~~
Other books by Serena Valentino:

  • Fairest of All
  • The Beast Within
  • Mistress of All Evil 
  • The Odd Sisters
  • Evil Thing
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

    Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

    Bloom by Kevin Panetta