June Monthly Wrap Up


June has come to an end and so has quarantine (finally). With all this time to stay home and read, I've reduced my TBR by so much!

Book Reviews:

The Merchant of Venice

The Merchant of Venice by Willaim Shakespeare

Rating: 4.5 stars
The Merchant of Venice is the first Shakespeare book I've read and I will definitely be counting with his work!

Love & Gelato (Love & Gelato, #1)

Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

Rating: 5 stars
I loved this book so much! It was amazing and exciting at every turn.

Stone Keeper by Kazu Kibushi

Rating: 3 stars
I didn't really like this book and it was bit disappointing. I know a lot of people like it but I proabbly won't be finishing this series.

Loot by Jude Watson

Rating: 5 stars
I loved this middle-grade mystery. It was so suspenseful.

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®

The Other Boylen Girl by Phillipa Gregory

Rating: 5 stars
This review was written by my friend Avery so you should definitely check it out.

Love & Luck (Love & Gelato, #2)

Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch

Rating: 5 stars
Love & Luck was the second book in the Love & Gelato series and I loved it just as much as the first book!

The Mall

The Mall by Megan McCafferty

Rating: 4 stars
The Mall was an amazing book set in the early 90s. It will also be the July book of the month.

Other Posts:

What I Read This Month:

  • Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • The One and Only Ivan by Kathrine Applegate
  • The One and Only Bob by Kathrine Applegate
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • Stone Keeper by Kazu Kibushi
  • The Lightning Theif by Rick Riordan
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • Almost Home by Joan Bauer
  • The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
  • The Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
  • The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

Book of the Month

This month's book of the month was a bit different. While I usually pick a new release, I chose a book that had come already come out. June's Book of the Month was Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. You can find the reviews linked up above with all the other books. I am also so excited for book three to come out in November this year!

That all for today! I hope you've had a great month for reading, I know I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta