June TBR

I only chose six books for my TBR but at the rate, I'm going, I'll probably end up reading much, much more. Anyway, I'm excited to read all of these books!

Dorothy Must Die + The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

I'm going to group these two together because their part of the same series. I recently read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz so this is the perfect time to put it on my TBR. 

Don't Tell the Nazis by Marsha Forchuk Skrypuch

I've had this book for a while so it's finally time to read it.

The One and Only Bob by Kathrine Applegate

I loved The One and Only Ivan and I have even read it twice. When I found out about the sequel, I was overjoyed.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

I'm told that this is the worse Harry Potter book. I don't have very high hopes for this one because the first was only okay for me. 

Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse

This book sounds so good and I can't wait to read it!

Here's Some Other Bookish News:

I started a bookstagram! For anyone who doesn't know what bookstagram is, its an Instagram solely for books. My Instagram is linked in the sidebar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta