Loot by Jude Watson

Aplhie McQuinn's dying words were to "find jewels." But what his son March finds is a twin sister named Jules. Both of them are cursed to die before their 13th birthday. The only was to break the curse is to gather 7 moonstones by the night of the blue moon. Jules and March recruit their new friends Izzy and Darius to help them. If they're going to survive, they're going to need to pull a heist. And their loot is worth seven million dollars.
       I listened to the audiobook which was narrated amazingly. The music at the behinning and end made the story all the more real. It was kind of like a James Bond theme.
       Loot tells the story of a band of teenage thieves as they track down seven cursed jewels It has everything I love! Double crossings, a good mystery, and a curse. Loot has quickly becomr one of my favorite middle grade novels and I'm sure I'll go reread it in the furture.
       I loved Loot and I defintly want to read the sequal, Sting. If you like this book, I would recommend Artemis Fowl. The two have a lot in common. For one, their both about theives. Also, there's a magical element to both.

Page Count: 272 pages
Published: June 24, 2014
Genre: Mystery
Series: Loot book 1
My Rating: 5 stars

Buy this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta