Let's Book Talk: Love & Gelato

Image result for love and gelato book seriesFor this month's Book Talk post, I'll be talking about one of my favorite books, Love & Gelato. Of course like every Book Talk, there will be spoilers.

Lina

Of course, I loved Lina. She was super quirky and loveable. I was really surprised when Howerd ended up not being her father. (Mind-blowing). I fell in love with Linas story and character almost instantly. I also share her love of stracciatella gelato. 

Ren

In the beginning, I would have never considered Ren as the one Lina would fall in love with. He seemed more of a goofy best friend. In the end and after seeing them together, I wouldn't have it any other way. Ren was so loyal to Lina. He helped her find Matteo and stuck by her throughout the whole journey. But his girlfriend- excuse me EX-girlfriend was awful. From the very beginning, she hated Lina. Mimi was a classic mean-girl. Rich, pretty, blonde, and jealous. I thought it was so sweet when he broke up with Mimi to be with Lina. Ren was funny and charming and I was so glad I got to see more of him and Lina in Love & Luck

Thomas

I was in love with Thomas almost as much as Lina for the first hundred pages. I think me and Addie were on the same page shouting "LINA YOU HAVE TO DATE THIS GUY!!!" I changed my mind quickly when Lina kissed Ren (did anyone else not see that coming?). 

The Party

Lina spent the whole time when she was with Thomas looking for Ren. I'm surprised, Thomas didn't say anything until they got outside. And did he have to make his move as soon as Ren got close?! Like, COME ON MAN! I think that part may have annoyed all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta