Bookish Prediction Tag

Today I'll be doing the Bookish Prediction Tag. This tag was created by the Book Princess Reviews. All of these prompts are predictions for my next reads.

Next Read:

The next book that I'll probably read is The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

Next 5 Star Read:

I have high hopes for Dorthy Must Die by Danielle Paige so I'm hoping that's my next five-star book.

Next 1 Star Read

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets will probably be the next 1 star read on my TBR. I think my rating will be more like 2 or three stars. I didn't really like the first Harry Potter book and I herd the Chamber of Secrets is the worst Harry Potter book.

Next Love Intrest (or character that seems cool to you)

I'll probably fall quickly in love with Jude and Carden from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black.

Next Book You'll Be Buying

I've wanted to read The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood Howard Pyle ever since I watched Once Upon A Time so I'll be buying that next.

Next Book That Will Leave You With A Book Hangover

I think Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody will leave me with a hangover. 

That's it for the book tag! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta