Top 5 Books I've Read This Year

Today I'm starting a new series on my blog called Top 5 Tuesday. Every other Tuesday I'll pick a different topic and talk about my five favorite books on that topic. So here are my five favorite books of 2020 so far!
Amazon.com: The Year After You (9780593120767): de Pass, Nina: Books

5. The Year After You

Number five is The Year After You by Nina de Pass. This book was so emotional and I loved it! It was a moving story and I balled my eyes out more times than I could count.

My Review

4. Dorothy Must Die

The next book on the list is Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I recently read this book and it was amazing! Dorothy Must Die is the first book in the series and I'm definitely going to read the rest of the series.

3. The Beholder

Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®The third book on this list is The Beholder by Anna Bright. I couldn't put this book down the whole time I was reading it. The sequel, The Boundless, recently came out and I can't wait to read it. 

My Review

2. The Betrothed

I was so excited to read Kiera Cass's new book. The Betrothed was exciting at all turns! I also have so many fun posts related to this book! I made a quiz and a playlist for The Betrothed.

My Review

1. Love & Gelato

My favorite book of 2020 is Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. I loved this book so much and I've read the sequel, Love & Luck, too. I can't wait for book 3, Love & Olives, to come out this November.

My Review

Those are my top 5 books for the first year in 2020. I'll be back soon with a new post so goodbye!
Peonies clipart plant, Picture #1864594 peonies clipart plant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta