TBR Book Challange

I'm back with another book tag! I first saw the TBR Book Challange on I'm All Booked Up so I decided it would be fun to do it too.

1. Name the TBR book with the highest Goodreads rating

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has the highest rating. Honestly, I was expecting a Harry Potter book to fill this prompt so I'm not surprised.

2. Name the TBR book with the lowest Goodreads rating

I was a little surprised by this one because the plot of Autonomous is so intriguing.

3. Which book on your TBR are you most excited to read?

I am really excited about Romanov by Nadine Brandes.

4. Which TBR has the coolest cover?

I think the coolest cover is The Maze Runner.

5. Which TBR has the most buzz?

Definitely Harry Potter. Everyone seems obsessed but I just don't get the hype. Besides that The Cruel Prince has the most buzz.

6. Pick a TBR book form an author you've read before

Mother Knows Best would be my pick for this prompt. It's the fifth book in the Villians series by Serena Valentino.

7. Pick a TBR book form an author you haven't read before

Almost any book on my TBR could qualify for this prompt. I'm going to pick The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart.

8. Find a TBR form a debut author

A Dress for the Wicked is written by the debut author Autumn Krause.

9. Find a TBR set in a foreign country

Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse is set in Amsterdam making it my pick for this prompt.

10. Find a TBR with a lot of ratings

I don't want to sound repetitive, but any Harry Potter book would do for this prompt. Most have over 2 million ratings. Besides those books though, the book with the most ratings is The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.

That's it for today! Quarantine has helped me minimize my TBR so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta