Today, I'll be doing the Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag. Best book you've read so far in 2020 My favorite book so far this year would either be Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch or The Beholder by Anna Bright. Both of these books were amazing and I loved them so much. Best sequel you've read so far in 2020 Love & War has been my favorite sequal so far this year. Love & War is the sequal to Alex & Eliza which I also read this year. New release you haven't read but want to The Boundless just came out reccently and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I loved the first book, The Beholder, so much and I can't wait to read The Boundless . Most anticipated release for the second half of the year There are two releases that I am so excited for. The first one is A Tale of Witchcraft by Chris Colfer which comes out in October. In November, Love & Olvies by Jenna Evans Welch come...
Comments