Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

Dorothy thought she saved Oz. But she was just the beginning of all their problems. After Dorothy found a way back to Oz, she's been ruling the magical land with an iron fist. She's not the girl from Kansas everyone thought she was. Amy Gumm is the other girl from Kansas. After being recruited by the Order of the Wicked, Amy is going to save Oz. But to do that, Dorthy must die. 
    Oh my gosh, why did it take me so long to read this book? I LOVED it! Amy was great! She had an adorable romance with Nox that I hope to see more of.
    Dorothy Must Die also ended off on a massive cliffhanger. I need to read the sequel ASAP! I couldn't put this book down. It was so exciting and at every turn, I was waiting and waiting for Amy to finally kill Dorothy.
    Danielle Paige turned the original story of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz upside down in this thrilling novel. The good witches were bad, Dorothy couldn't be trusted, her loveable friends were all evil! I love twisted fairytales like this!

Page Count: 452 pages
Published: April 1, 2014
Genre: Fantasy
Series: Dorothy Must Die book 1
My Rating: 5 stars
Buy this book!

~ ~ ~

Also by Danielle Paige:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta