A Dress For the Wicked by Autumn Krause

Emmy has always dreamed of designing fashion. She wants to walk the elegant halls of the fashion house, working to influence Avon-upon-Kynt's upper class. Now she might finally get a chance to escape from the small town of Shy. The Fashion House opens its doors for girls in the country to compete. Emmy soon finds that the city is nothing like she imagined. No one wants her at the fashion house and someone is even trying to sabotage her. But when she meets the charming Tristian, things start to turn around.
    First off, I LOVE this book. Hands down the best book I have ever read (fight me on this). Though I've only read one of her novels, Autumn Krause is definitely going to be one of my auto-buy authors. If you following my Instagram (@bookedwithabby), then you know how much I've been raving about this book!
    When I read this book, I was in a huge reading slump. This was the first book in a while that I was able to enjoy. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. I instantly fell in love with Emmy! I got so nervous for Emmy during each challenge but was so proud of her when she succeeded. 
    And Tristian, *sighs* I love him too! I felt so strongly for the characters included in this series. It was amazing how quickly I went from hating one character to loving her. So yeah, I think it's safe to say I loved these characters. 
    I could not figure out who was sabotaging Emmy. But when the big reveal finally came, it all made sense!
    I really wish there were more books like A Dress for the Wicked. I love all the fashion. There don't seem to be many books the revolve around designing and a fashion-oriented story is something I would like to see more. 

Page Count: 400 pages
Published: August 6, 2019
Genre: Historical Fiction
My Rating: 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta