Miss You Love You Hate You Bye by Abby Sher (ARC review)

Image result for miss you love you hate you byePage Count: 304 (Hardcover) 
Publishes: February 18, 2020 
My Rating: 5 stars
Genre: Contemporary 
Amazon link

  Hank (short for Hannah) loves her best friend, Zoe. Zoe taught her to do everything and Hank has always longed to be more like Zoe. In her eyes, Zoe is perfect in every way. But after her parent's divorce,  Zoe's perfect facade starts to crumble. Even worse, Zoe develops an eating disorder. It's up to Hank to save the friend she's loved for so long, but can Hank really lead after a lifetime of living in someone else's shadow?
  One thing I really love about this book is that it is partly told in letters from Zoe. I can also relate to Zoe because of her parent's divorce and I can understand some of the struggles she is going through. Though I don't usually enjoy contemporary novels, this one exceeded my expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta