Lets Book Talk: A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier

*** SPOILERS ***

  Basically, book talks are me talking about my thoughts on the book and exciting parts. In the comment section below, feel free to comment your thoughts and start a discussion.

Don Burkhart Jr. 

  Who else was annoyed by this character? When he was kidnapped and drugged while playing hide and seek, I really thought he was playing just to get Sophie fired. I would have never thought that he was actually kidnapped.  

The Thriller Writer 

  I was so convinced that this guy was going to be the kidnapper or at least working with them. How else would he have known the EXACT PLOT of the story?

The Ludwigs 

  I loved Mrs. Ludwig at the beginning of the story. I never suspected that she would have been the one behind the kidnappings. Kerstin Gier wrote everything so perfectly. As soon as Mrs. Ludwig knocked on the door to the hotel room the night that Sophie was babysitting Dasha, I knew she was the kidnapper. After that happened, I was racking my brain to figure out who their accomplice could be. When Sophie bumped into Pirre in the hall, I thought he was on Sophie's side for the first few moments until I figured out that HE was the accomplice all along. I was scared that Sophie wouldn't make it out alive for a moment. I was so surprised by all of these plot twists!

Tristian

  I just want to talk about that kiss he had with Sophie for a second. I knew they would kiss from the moment we met Tristian. I also thought a bigger love triangle would form between him, Sophie, and Ben. I knew that they were probably going to end up kissing, but I would have never suspected it to be like that! I thought they might have kissed when they were hiding in the alcove or something like that. Nonetheless, their kiss was great. In the end, I ship Sophie and Ben more than Sophie and Tristian. 


That's it for this book talk!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta