July Wrap Up

Yet another month is already over! I can't believe how fast this summer is moving. Pretty soon I'll be back in school. I'm so glad that everything is slowly starting to open back up. I've been to two bookstores this month so I would say it's been pretty good!

Girl in the Blue Coat

Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse

Rating: 5 stars
This was probably my favorite out of all the books I reviewed this month. I was instantly sucked in and I loved it

Check, Please! Book 1: # Hockey

Check Please: #Hockey by Ngozi Ukazu

Rating: 5 stars
I thought this book was so adorable. The main character, Eric, was so cute.

The Mother Goose Diaries (Adventures from the Land of Stories)

Adventures from The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer

Rating: 5 stars
This was a combined review for Queen Red Riding Hoods Guide to Royalty and The Mother Goose Diaries. These books were hilarious!

The Elephant's Girl

The Elephants Girl by

Rating: 3 stars

40399681. sx318

Pride by Ibi Zoboi

Rating: 5 stars

Other Posts:

What I Read This Month:

  • The Strangers by Marget Petterson Hadix
  • Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
  • Cinder by Marissa Myers
  • Check Please by Ngozi Ukazu
  • The Candymakers and the Great Chocolate Chase by Wendy Mass
  • Don't Tell the Nazis by Marsha Forchuck Skrypuch
  • Lily's Story by W Bruce Cameron
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Auggie and Me by R. J. Palacio
  • The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • All The Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  • The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

That's everything for July! I'm hoping August will be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta