Top 5 Fantasy Books

I'm back with another top-five Tuesday post! Today, I'll be talking about my five favorite fantasy books. These books are ranked in how much I enjoyed the overall story and journey the characters went on.

5. The Modern Faerie Tales

Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea RobertsonThe Modern Faerie Tales by Holly Black is number five on my list. I probably would have ranked it hight if it wasn't for book two in this series. I loved the first book, Tithe, and the third one, Ironside, but Valiant was such a boring book. Everything that happened in Valiant had nothing to do with Tithe and Ironside. They didn't even have the same characters!

4. Forged in Fire and Stars

The next book on this list is Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson. I picked this book up because I heard the author was going to be at Bookcon but obviously BookCon never happened. Still, I really enjoyed this book and I'm excited for the sequel. The cover is also beautiful.

3. Onyx & Ivory

Amazon.com: Red Queen eBook: Aveyard, Victoria: Kindle StoreOnyx & Ivory was probably the first YA book I read and I loved it! The romance between Kate and Corwin was amazing. The magic system was explained pretty well and the world-building was great!

2. Red Queen

Red Queen is a series I really want to finish. I read the first book and absolutely adored it. The magic system was all laid out and explained perfectly. As for the world, I couldn't ask for a better one. 

1. The Land of Stories

The Land of Stories series is still raining as my all-time favorite book. Chris Colfer built an amazing journey. This series helped me get through so much so I also have a strong emotional connection to it. 

That's all for today! I have reviews for all the books I mentioned today and I would recommend reading all of them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta