5 Books With Gorgeous Covers

Today is another Top 5 Tuesday post! Today I'll be counting down my top five favorite book covers. These books have breathing taking and beautiful covers! My ranking has nothing to do with the story inside and we're just judging by the cover today!

A Tale of Magic... (A Tale of Magic... (1)): Colfer, Chris ...A Tale of Magic... — THE LAND OF STORIES by Chris Colfer

5. A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer

Just look at that beautiful cover! As if the dust jacket was amazing enough, when you take it off, your surprised by an even prettier cover!

Amazon.com: Onyx & Ivory (9780062652669): Arnett, Mindee: Books

4. Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett

The next book on my list is Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett. The tree on the cover is stunning and the mist that swirls around it just makes the whole cover even better.

Amazon.com: Stepsister (9781338268461): Donnelly, Jennifer: Books

3. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnely

Though I didn't enjoy the story inside, Stepsister has a beautiful cover. 

Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson

2. Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson

The artwork on Forged in Fire and Stars is beautiful! It looks even better in person.

Sea Witch (Sea Witch Series #1) by Sarah Henning, Paperback ...

1. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning

I still can't get over how gorgeous this cover is. The tentacles are stunning and I adore it!

That's all for today! These five books have beautiful covers and they are stunning. I love all these books and they are definitely worth checking out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta