July TBR

I've read so many great books in June and I have a great TBR for July. Besides a great set of books lined up, July has some exciting events in store! The Hamilton movie comes out on Friday and right after that is the fourth of July!

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2)Don't Tell the Nazis by Marsha Forchuk Skrypunch

There were only two books that I didn't get to last month and Don't tell the Nazis was one of them. Like a lot of books on my TBR, I've had this book for a really long time.

The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

The other book I never got around to reading last month was The Wicked Will Rise which is part of the Dorothy Must Die series. 

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

I don't really want to read this book but every year, my school picks out one book that we all have to read this summer. I never like the book and always find it boring so I have such low hopes for it. 

All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn

I am so excited to read this book. It's a ghost story so I'm expecting something to send chills down my spine.

Peter PanThe Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart

I think I've had this on my TBR for the longest. I think I've had The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise since October of last year.

The Strangers by Margaret Peterson Haddix

I just started reading this book maybe an hour or two ago so it isn't technically sitting on my TBR shelf anymore. Still, I'm adding this book anyway!

Peter Pan by J M Barrie

I just bought Peter Pan recently and I think the cover is beautiful. I'm probably most excited to read this book! 

I'm just realizing now that most of the books on this month's TBR are middle-grade, but I'm sure as the month goes on that I'll be straying from this TBR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta