July Book Haul

It's been a while since I've posted a book haul but I've been to two different books stores this month and I have plenty of new books to talk about! The first three books are from Wealsyn R. J. Julia and the last few are from Barnes & Noble.

Amazon.com: Glass Sword (Red Queen) (9780062310668): Aveyard ...

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

I don't know why it took me so long to get this book. I loved Red Queen so much. Now that I have the sequel, I'm sure Glass Sword will be the next book I read.

Amazon.com: Eragon (Inheritance, Book 1) (2015375826696): Paolini ...

Eragon by Christopher Paolini

I've heard such great things about this series! I wanted to start it for a while so when I saw it, I knew I had to get it.
Scythe (novel) | Arc of a Scythe Wiki | Fandom

Scythe by Neal Shusterman

Looking at my bookshelves, I noticed that I don't really have a lot of dystopian books. The Arc of Scythe trilogy is such a popular series too!

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott: 9780147514011 ...

Little Woman by Lousia May Alcott

A few months ago, I went to go see the new Little Woman movie and since then I've wanted to read this book!

The Secret Garden (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions) by Frances ...

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett and Charles Robinson

The last classic I got was The Secret Garden. I'm just really interested to learn more about this book since I don't know very much going into it.

My Plain Jane: Hand, Cynthia, Ashton, Brodi, Meadows, Jodi ...

My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton

So I kinda already started this book. I was so excited and it's beyond amazing so far.


That's all for today! I got so many great books this month and I can't wait to read them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta