December Wrap Up

December has been a great month. With the holidays mostly over, things should be slowing down soon. 

Book Reviews:

Romanov by Nadine Brandes

My Rating: 5 stars
This book was so much better than I thought it was going to be!
My Review

City of Bones by Cassandra Claire

My Rating: 3 stars
The ending of this book was really something...
My Review

All American Boys by Jason Reynolds & Brendon Kiely

My Rating: 4 stars
All American Boys was a powerful novel and I'm so glad that I read it.

The Outsiders by E. E. Hinton

My Rating: 4 stars
The Outsiders is definitely the best book I've ever had to read for class. 
My Review

The One and Only Bob by Kathrine Applegate

My Rating: 4 stars
My Review

Other Posts This Month:

What I Read This Month:

  • Romanov by Nadine Brandes
  • The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
  • The Queen's Secret by Jessica Day Geroge
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker
  • Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. 3 by Danielle Paige
  • We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
  • The Glass Queen by Gena Showalter
  • The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
  • The Queen's Assassin by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Unbirthday by Liz Braswell
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta