Let's Book Talk: Romanov

Who else loved Romanov? No answer needed because this book was amazing! It took me a full year to get around to reading Romanov but when I finally picked this book up, I was stunned by how great it was. So lets talk about Romanov today! 

SPOILERS AHEAD, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Alexei

    Alexei is so cute! From the moment I met him, I adored him. 

They Are Ghosts...

    Ghosts? Spirits? Lost souls? That part was really confusing. I didn't know what the heck they were. As soon as Nastya said that Alexei was alive, I got so excited (as I mentioned before, I love Alexei). My heart sank a little when I found out that they were ghosts. I truly thought they were dead the first time.
    It was much less confusing when they became ghosts the second time. 

Zash and Nastya

    I LOVE these two. Nastya and Zash are such a cute couple. I wasn't sure how well this romance would work in the beginning but by the end of the book, I was totally on board with this ship. I also felt so betrayed when Zash shot Nastya! How could he do that?

Ivan and Maria

    We didn't get to see much of Ivan and Maria but I felt like they were still worth mentioning. They were an adorable side couple and it was so sweet that they cared for each other so much! 

In case you haven't read Romanov, check out my review:

About Romanov

 Anastasia "Nastya" Romanov has been exiled with her family. Surrounded by people who wanted her dead, Nastya tries to remain kind. She's been tasked with smuggling a hidden spell- one that could get her killed. The leader of the Bolshevik army hunting her. She'll have to release the spell if she wants to save her family. And her growing attraction to Zash doesn't help her either. Until he's on the firing squad, aiming his gun at her. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta