5 Perfect Gifts for a Book Nerd

Christmas is right around the corner! There are so many bookish trinkets out there that any book worm would enjoy. Today, I've gathered a list of 5 of those items to help you with your holiday shopping!

5. A Book Sleeve

If you're like me, then your paperback books are always getting ripped when you bring them places. A book sleeve is an easy fix for that problem. It's a simple carrier for a book of any size! I found the one above from Book Beau and I think that the print is beautiful.

4. Book Candles

Bookish candles look super cute on bookshelves. Novelly Yours is a great little shop and they have some great sents.


3. Book Marks/Page Clips

I am always losing my bookmarks so extras are always great. I've been able to find bookmarks from all my favorite series and TV shows on Etsy.



2. Book Ends

Bookends always make a cute decoration in anyone's home. There are so many that you're sure to find one that you fall in love with. 

1. Enamel Pins

I love enamel pins. I wear these things everywhere and I always have one on my bag. To earn extra points with your book nerd, find one inspired by their favorite series. I have a Red Queen on that I absolutely adore!

    Well, that's all for today! The holidays are coming very soon and I couldn't be more excited. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta