October Wrap Up

 Spooky season is over everyone! October is my favorite month of the year so it's sad to see it end. But tonight is Halloween which is always fun! I reviewed so great (spooky!) books this month so let get started in my October wrap-up!

Book Reviews

The Death Cure by James Dashner

My Rating:
Series: The Maze Runner book 3
This was such a great conclusion to The Maze Runner! I think James Dashner has the best character deaths.

Scythe by Neal Shusterman

My Rating: 5 stars
Series: Scythe book 1
Scythe was such a morbid book and I'm so excited to finish this series.

The Strangers by Margret Peterson Haddix

My Rating:
Series: Greystone Secrets book 1
I truly say that I never saw the ending of this book coming. It was definitely unexpected.

Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequal by A.W. Jantha

My Rating: 3 stars
I love the Hocus Pocus movie so I of course had to read the book too!

Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas

My Rating: 5 stars
THIS BOOK WAS ADORABLE! Definitely on my top 5.

Fun Posts From This Month

What I Read This Month

  • Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich 
  • A Tale of Witchcraft by Chris Colfer
  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  • Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequal by A.W. Jantha
  • Dread Nation by Justin Ireland
  • Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige
  • The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
  • Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
    What did you read this month? I read so many great books but I would say that my favorite was Cemetery Boys. October has been a great month! Happy Halloween everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta