Let's Book Talk: The Maze Runner



The Maze Runner

The Glade

James Dashner did an amazing job building the Glade and the maze. The Maze Runner was so suspenseful. 

Scientist Names

I thought that it was so cool that every boy was named after a scientist. The only boy who doesn't have a famous counterpart is Minho. James Dashner even confirmed this.

Chuck

I cried when he died. Chuck's death is undoubtedly the saddest part of the first book.

The Scorch Trials

Brenda

She definitely liked Thomas. She was so bold and outright with her feelings. Especially in the tunnels. Brenda was all over Thomas. I was just waiting for the dreaded kiss that was to come! Of course, though, Brenda is nothing compared to Terasa. I

Teresa

THAT KISS! I knew it was coming from the moment she arrived in the maze.
Unfortunately, however, that romance didn't last very long. I honestly thought she was in love with Aris. I was so sad. I shipped Thomas and Teresa so much! After finishing The Scorch Trials I hate Treasa with a passion. 

The Death Cure

Teresa and Brenda

When I was halfway into The Death Cure, I decided that I like Brenda a lot more than Teresa. 

Add caption

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta