October TBR

 October is always my favorite month. I love Holloween and anything spooky or scary. I also love everything that goes along with fall- the pumpkins, the horror movies, everything! For me, October is the perfect time to curl up on the couch and read a good mystery. 

    And that brings us to the first book on my TBR: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. I think everyone knows who Sherlock Holmes is but for anyone who doesn't, he's the world's greatest detective. 

    When I think of Holloween, I can't help but think of witches also. And to make this month even better, Chris Colfer just released a new book, A Tale of Witchcraft. A Tale of Witchcraft is definitely the next book I'll be reading.
    Brystal Evergreen changed the world when she enrolled in Madame Weatherberry's Acadamy for Magic. Now there's a rival school, a school of witchcraft. And when Brystal's friend Lucy enrools, things keep getting worse and worse. The school has dark intentions. Soon after, an old brotherhood resfurced with one goal: to exterminate magic. Starting with Brsytal. 


    Speaking of witches, the next book on my TBR is Hocus Pocus A.W. Jantha. I love this movie so much so of course I just had to get the book. 
    Shortly after moving to Salem, Massicuts, Max accidentally awakes a vial coven of witches. Max, his sister, and his friends will have to find a way to stop the Sanderson Sisters before they complete their evil plan. Twenty-five years later, we follow Maz's daughter, Poppy, as she finds herself in trouble with the Sanderson Sisters. Once again, we're racing against time to defeat the witches.

    The next book that I plan to read in October is The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter. I know the sequel just came out so I really want to get to this book soon. Both covers are absolutely stunning! 

    In the relm of Enchantia magic is real. Legendary creatures are real. Fairytales are real. Except fairytales are prochecies of the future. Raised in the mrotal realm, Everly has no idea she's a princess. Soon, she finds out that she is fated to be Snow White's evil step-mother. But can Everly resist the temptation of evil? Or has her future already been set in stone?


I think Glass Crown by Victoria Aveyard has been on my TBR for the past two months so let's see if I can finally get to it!
    If I gave a synopsis for Glass Crown I would spoil everything that happens in Red Queen so if this book seems interesting, check out my review for the first book in the series!

The last book I hope to read in October is Straight on Till Morning by Liz Braswell. I read As Old as Time and loved it! And since I loved the book Peter Pan I just had to read Liz Braswell's take on it. 
    What if Wendy first traveled to Neverland with Captin Hook? Wendy has always wished things were different. Her only escape is writing tales of Neverland. She has always held onto the hope that the magical land really exists. She also holds onto Pan's shadow which is kept tucked away. When Captin Hook offers Wendy the chance to travel to Neverland, she jumps at the chance. But after some evil plans are revealed, Wendy teams up with Tinker Bell in hopes of rescuing Peter Pan and his world.

I'm finally out of my awful reading slump so I'll probably get to at least half of the books listed above (and hopefully more!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta