Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas


Yadriel has something to prove to his family. As a trans gay boy, his family doesn't believe that he can become a brujo. While trying to summon the spirit of his murdered cousin, Miguel, Yadriel accidentally summons the spirit of Julian, the school's resident bad boy. Yadriel makes a deal to help Julian cross over to the other side. But the more time Yadriel spends with Julian, the less he wants him to leave. 

Yadriel was adorable! His family was so sweet and caring! I love him. Julain was so cold and dark at first but the more we saw of him, the more he became like a cute little child. Yadriel and Julian were so cute together! I was shipping them the entire time I was reading!

Another character I really enjoyed was Maritza. She wasn't as fun in the beginning but by the end, I loved her! Cemetery Boys had a light tone of humor which I wasn't expecting. Julian added a lot of humor throughout the book. Maritza also contributed and of course, Yadriel had excellent sarcasm. 

Cemetery Boys kept me on the edge of my seat. I could not put this book down. There was such a huge plot twist that was just absolutely shocking. I was stuck to wonder the whole time if Julian and Yadriel would be together. As I mentioned before I SHIP these two boys. Definitely one of my all-time favorite couples in the world!

The ending was adorable. Not many books can make me cry but I just love these two boys so much and I was so sad that it was over. I will definitely be buying the next book that Aiden Thomas writes. Also, that cover is stunning!


Page Count: 352 pages

Published: September 1, 2020

Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal

My Rating: 5 stars

Buy this book!!!

~ ~ ~

Also by Aiden Thoms:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta