September Wrap Up

September is finally over! 

Book Reviews:

Charming as a Verb

Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe

My Rating: 4.5 stars
Charming as a Verb is such a cute contemporary novel. I loved the main characters witty humor.

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

My Rating: 5 stars
The Maze Runner was so suspenseful and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

My Rating: 4 stars
The Scorch Trails was kinda a disappointing sequel compared to The Maze Runner. It definitely could have been better.

Love & Olives (Love & Gelato, #3)

Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch

My Rating: 5 stars
I loved this book so much! Love and Olives was definitely my favorite book I've reviewed this month.

Fun Bookish Posts:

I didn't nearly as much as I did in the past few months. I was only able to get through 3 physical books- and one of those I switched to an audiobook halfway through. 
  • My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
  • Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
  • Reached by Ally Condie
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause

My reading slump is finally over! After two months, I am back to reading! Right now, I'm currently reading Dear Evan Hansen which I will most likely finish today. What was your favorite book this month? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta