Here's a Great Playlist to Go Along with My Plain Jane

Did anybody else love My Plain Jane as much as I did? I am still obsessing over how great the book was. If you did enjoy the book, your sure to enjoy this playlist just as much!


Ghost Town- Adam Lambert



Nice to Meer Ya- Nial Horran

Guys My Age- Hey Violet



Bad At Love- Halsey



Mad Hatter- Meline Martinez



Graveyard- Halsey



NASA- Arianna Grande

About My Plain Jane

Jane lives at Lowood where conditions are horrible. After the untimely death of the headmaster, she leaves to become a governess to Mr. Rochester. Charlotte, Jane's only friend, and inspiring writer is sad to see her go. When the two girls meet Mr. Blackwood, their plain lives become dangerous. Jane gets caught up in larger plots to take over England and soon enough, it's fate rests on her shoulder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta