Let's Book Talk: My Plain Jane

My Plain Jane: Hand, Cynthia, Ashton, Brodi, Meadows, Jodi: 9780062652775:  Amazon.com: Books
I loved My Plain Jane so much! There is just so much to talk about so let's get started! Make sure to tell me your thoughts about these chilling twists in the comments!

*SPOILER ALERT*

Mr. Rochester

I hated this guy from the beginning. When Mr. Rochester proposed to Jane, I was screaming at them through the page. I was stunned when he passed Jane. Then when I found out that he himself was passed! Gosh, so many plot twists.

The Duke

I felt indifferent about the Duke at first. I mean I didn't dislike him but he also wasn't a character I loved. But then I found out how evil this dude was! I hate him! I can't believe he would try and take control of England like that. I never saw that coming. I was stunned when I found out he was going to possess King George. I was also really surprised to find that Wellington killed Mr. Blackwood's father. (Can you say plot twist?)

Charlotte and Mr. Blackwood

They were a cute couple. At first, I didn't really see the connection between them but by the end of the book, they were kinda cute together. 
When Mr. Blackwood was first introduced, I thought he would be Jane's love interest. They seemed like a better match and I would have liked to see him and Jane end up together in the end.

Jane

Of course, I have to talk about Jane at some point in this post. I thought she was so odd in the very beginning, but I quickly fell in love with her. I think it's so cool that she was not only a seer but a Beacon too! Jane was so stubborn though. 


That's all for today's book talk! Did you like My Plain Jane? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta