Top 5 Books On My TBR

If you're like me, then you have a bunch of unread books on your TBR. But no matter what, we all have those few books that stand out from the rest. So here are the top 5 books from my enormous TBR.

5. Little Woman by Lousia May Alcott

Ever since I saw the movie last year, I've wanted to read this book. The only reason I haven't read it yet is that it just so big. Hate to say it but I'm a little intimidated by the size of this book.
  The March sisters couldn't be more different but they also couldn't love each other more. Their fathers away at war and their mother always seem to be busy. They only have each other to rely on but they can't help but worry for their parents.

4. Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige

I really loved the first book and the second book was okay. The last two books in this series however were total let downs. I'm hoping that the collections of novels will give the Dorothy Must Die series a chance to redeem itself.


3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

I've had this book for a while and it seems perfect for the fall so I think I'll being reading it very soon. I always feel like autaum is the best seasons for mysteries. It's just the vibe I get from it.

2. Romanov by Nadine Brandes

I've really been loving historical fiction lately. Since I haven't been reading fantasy lately, this fantastical book will be the perfect thing to transition me back into the genre. 
Ansatia (Nastya) Romanov was said to be dead. Instead, she was given a secret mission to smuggle a spell book all the way to Siberia. The leader of the Bolshevik army is after her though. With a bounty placed on her head, Nastya must enlist the help of Zash. But her feelings might betray her though.

1. Glass Sword by Vicotria Aveyard

Red Queen was simply stunning. I still can't believe it's been a whole year since I read the book. I can't wait to see what happens next in Glass Sword.

What books are you excited to read? I have so many more that I hope to get to soon but that's it for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta