5 Book Series I Still Need to Finish

As most of you know, I'm GREAT at finishing series... That's a lie. Definitely. There's no way in a million years that would ever happen. But I still try it anyway! So without farther ado, here's five series I still haven't finished!
Amazon.com: Onyx & Ivory (9780062652669): Arnett, Mindee: Books

5. Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett

It's been a year (maybe more) since I read this book and guess who still hasn't read the sequel! Onyx & Ivory was so captivating and yet I still forget about it every time I go to buy books! 


Amazon.com: The Maze Runner (Book 1) (8601419988143): Dashner, James: Books

4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

There are five books in this series! The only reason I've been able to get to book two is that I've been listening to the audiobooks. But then I got distracted with other things so I never got to The Death Cure. The first two books are incredibly suspenseful. 

Related image

3. Ms. Peregirnes Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I binged this whole series last summer. I even counted down the days until the release for book 5, The Conference of the Birds. And yet I STILL haven't read book 5!


Image result for red queen

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

I loved Red Queen. I couldn't put it down. It took me so long to get the second book and I'm excited to read it!


Giveaway from @DisneyBooks DISNEY, BUT DARK THE VILLAINS SERIES by Serena  Valentino @SerenaValentino #DisneyVillainsBooks Ends 6.7

1. Villains by Serena Valentino

They keep adding more and more books! Whenever I finish one, the next is already out! Will I ever finish this series? I just finished Mother Knows Best (book 5) a few weeks ago and book 7 is already out.


There are so many more series I still need to finish but those are just a few. Are there any series that you need to finish? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta