September TBR

Now that I'm finally over my reading slump, I have a long list of books that I'm going to read this month. So here's my September TBR!

Charming as a VerbCharming As A Verb by Ben Philippe

I actually already started this book and it's pretty good! I have an ARC copy but the official release date for Charming As A Verb is September 8! 
Henri could charm anyone. Anyone except Corinne. When she discovers he's not so honest dog-walking scheme, she blackmails him into helping her change her image.

Eragon by Christopher Palloni

Eragon has been a series I wanted to start for a while. This will finally be the month I read it!
Eragon finds a polish stone in the woods and is overjoyed. What he doesn't know is that the stone is actually a dragon egg. He then discovers a legacy that changes his life forever. 

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

I read Red Queen almost a year ago. Now I finally have the sequel and I'm really excited to see what happens to Mare and Cal!

Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige

Though I didn't like the last two books, I love the first two books in the Dorothy Must Die series so I thought I'd give the novellas a try.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

A Dress for the WickedOut of all the classics on my TBR, I want to read Sherlock Holmes the best! I love a good mystery and Sherlock Holmes is undoubtedly the best detective.

A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause

Sabotage is always in style. Just from the tag line alone, I want to read this book!
When a prestigious school of design opens it's doors for a huge Emmy enters right away. The competition is much more fierce than she would have ever imagined. 

Well, that's my September TBR! What are you going to read this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta