August Wrap Up

There are 104 days of summer vacation according to Phineas and Ferb but sadly, those days are up. School going to be starting in September and summer is coming to a close. I barely read anything in August. I was in such a huge reading slump this month. It was terrible! Luckily, after reading Love & Olives, I'm back to my normal reading schedule. I hope September is better!

Book Reviews:

A Tale of Magic... (A Tale of Magic, #1)

A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer

Rating: 5 stars
I love this book! I can't wait for the sequel to come out in October! One more month!

The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise

The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Geminhart

Rating: 4 stars
The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise was so cute and charming.

The Beholder (The Beholder, #1)

The Beholder by Anna Bright

Rating: 5 stars
Omg Anna Bright is definitely going on my favorite author's list!

The Secret Life of Bees

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Rating: 2 stars
I liked this book a lot more than I was expecting to.

My Brother Sam Is Dead

My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier & Christopher Collier

Rating: 3 stars
This book was a lot more powerful than I was expecting.
My Review

My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies, #2)

My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows

Rating: 5 stars
I could not put this book down! In My Plain Jane Ghostbusters meet the 19th century!

Fun Bookish Posts:

What I Read This Month:

  • The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Red Queen by Victoria Averyard
  • Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell
  • Scythe by Neal Shusterman
  • Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
  • The End of Oz by Danielle Paige
  • Love & Olives by Jenna Evans Welch
DNF:
  • The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan 
  • A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta