A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer

Brystal Evergreen is an outcast living in the Southern Kingdom where girls are only raised to be wives and mothers. Girls aren't supposed to read, but Brystal loves books and she knows she's destined for great things. When she's caught using magic, she is enrolled in Madame Weatherberrys Academy of Magic only after weeks of torture. But when Madame Weatherberry starts to disappear for weeks at a time, Brystal and her friends start to question her true intentions for the school. And they are darker then they could ever imagine.

HOLY PLOT TWIST, THIS WAS A GOOD BOOK! So if you can't guess already, I loved A Tale of Magic. There were so many plot twists and everything was amazing. It's definitely in my top 10.

I loved Chirs Colfer's The Land of Stories so much. One of the reasons I love his books so much is because the world-building is absolutely amazing. His characters are so well-written and I always feel like I'm right there with them.

A Tale of Magic is the prequel series to The Land of Stories. It was so much fun to go back and revisit the world. I loved as I was reading that I could guess that one character would end up being another from the original TLOS series.

I also really loved the dedication for A Tale of Magic. It was so sweet!

Page Count: 448 pages

Published: October 1, 2019

Genre: Fantasy

Series: A Tale of Magic book 1

My Rating: 5 stars

Buy this book!!!
~ ~ ~
Other books by Chris Colfer:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta